The Neuspeed Hi-Flo Downpipe with Integrated Catalytic Converter is of the highest quality all stainless steel construction. Upgrading the restrictive factory downpipe with the Neuspeed unit is the best way to increase performance, add a deeper exhaust sound by maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a high quality package.
Two Versions Available:
30.10.46 - Connects directly to the original catback exhaust system (65mm connector)
30.10.47 - Connects directly to the Neuspeed Mk7 GTI catback exhaust (70mm connector)
- All Stainless Steel 3" Mandrel Bent T304 Tubing
- Brushed Finish
- Stainless Steel Flex Joint
- Integrated Support Brackets attach to factory location
- High Grade 200 Cell Metallic Substrate Catalyst
- Catalyst will NOT trigger CEL - OBD II Compatible
- ECU tune NOT required to defeat second O2 sensor
- For off-road use only. Not legal for use on public roads
- Manufacturing defect warranty only.
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, CA
- Proudly Manufactured in USA