CTS Turbo has been dedicated to manufacturing performance parts for enthusiasts by enthusiasts since its inception. Their continued development of the MK7 platform is not limited to FMIC kits or Turbo kits, their all new 3" turbo-back exhaust system is evidence of that. The CTS Turbo MK7 GTI 3" turbo-back exhaust system is hand tig welded using the finest T304 stainless steel. Their exhaust system was designed for both street use and big turbo abuse. Other MK7 GTI Exhaust that are currently available can choke peak power and limit the breathing due to their 2.5"/2.75" construction. The 3" design of the CTS Turbo MK7 GTI turbo-back is ideal those of us chasing serious horsepower.
Each CTS MK7 GTI downpipe is 100% tig welded, constructed using 3" T304 Seamless Stainless Steel, and includes installation hardware and stainless steel clamps. Lesser products can be had without stainless steel construction, or with seamed stainless steel, which can crack and decay over time. The CTS Turbo MK7 GTI downpipe eliminates the factory downpipe, increases turbo spool up, and peak power. The increased piping diameter of 3" allows for exhaust gases to exit the turbo and wastegate with less turbulence which all result in more power and torque throughout the entire powerband.
- True 3" Stainless steel turbo-back exhaust
- Aggressive sound under hard driving, but subtle when cruising
- Water jet cut flanges
- CNC mandrel bent stainless steel piping
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tubing
- Adjustable 4" exhaust tips
- Volkswagen MK7 GTI 2.0T 14-15
- To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used.
- CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of their environment.