ESS Tuning's catless downpipes allow quicker turbo spooling and low backpressure proving significant hp/tq gains that can be felt immediately after installation.
Mandrel-bent T304 Stainless Steel tubing is used to ensure constant exhaust flow is achieved by eliminating any restrictions, resulting in maximum gains and noticeable sound during turbo spooling. TIG-welded construction and stainless steel v-band flanges are durable as well as pleasing to the eyes.
Stainless O2 sensor bung locations are precisionly mounted in the factory locations.
- High-flow 200 cell GESI catted construction for increased power and response
- Approximately 10-15 whp after installation
- T304 Stainless Steel construction, using mandrel bends
- Precision TIG welded joints
- Heavy-Duty Stainless V-Band/Exhaust flanges
- Factory O2 locations retained with Stainless Steel bungs
- Reduced underhood temperatures