The AWE Track Edition Exhaust for the F8X M3/M4 utilizes all of the precision engineering found within the popular SwitchPath™ Exhaust, minus the valves and rear muffler. What’s left? Straight-through, uninterrupted flow and tone.
Thanks to the precision-engineered integrated X-pipe up front, unwanted rasp typically found in other aftermarket F8X Exhaust is subdued, leaving what would be classified as the “valve open” soundtrack from the SwitchPath™ Exhaust to sing loud and clear… just 100% of the time.
The Track Edition Exhaust retains the option of coming complete with either Resonated or Non-Resonated mid pipes, enabling a bit of fine tuning to desired tastes.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
- Ramp up the volume, with a new, lower price point.
- Clean, non-raspy S55 tone
- Precision-engineered integrated X-pipe
- Full dual 3” CNC mandrel-bent configuration
- 29lb weight saving over stock
- Available as Resonated and Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 20 hp and 31ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ valves open)
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled adjustable tips available in chrome silver and diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE BMW F8X M3/M4 Track Edition Exhaust is for racing use only.
The Track Edition is a loud system, and cannot be returned for sound preference under the 30 day satisfaction guarantee!