The Momentum intake system is designed using the most up to date engineering tools and techniques to provide you with the perfect blend of power and protection. This system is superior in every way. From the one-piece sealed housing, to the massive air filter, rotomolded tube w/ built-in resonance chamber and premium hardware. After a rigorous design and testing phase, the results are in. The smooth one-piece sealed housings with auxiliary air scoop are used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest Air Intakes charge available. Large, clear sight windows are used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style. This System uses CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. High gloss clear-coated 2 x 2 twill weave Carbon Fiber to have that underhood motorsport appeal. This intake system utilizes oil-free, large 5"" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filters with 3-Layer progressively finer porosity synthetic media for maximum convenience. This sealed intake system utilizes pre-oiled, large 5" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filters with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance. Premium clamps are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
- +17 HP / +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake system by 46%
- Dual CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
- Dual One-Piece Sealed Housings with Auxiliary Air Scoops
- Built-In Sight Windows Provides Easy Inspection of Filters Without Disassembly
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
- BMW M3 F80
- BMW M4 F82
- Photos for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.